This is a matched pair of 550 High Performance motors for ride-on cars. They will work on any vehicle using 550's motors with no modifications. Just unbolt your old motor, install the pinion gears on the new motors with a set screw, and bolt them in. These motors will add significant speed over stock motors plus will work at up to 18 volts of power. With each pair you get:
* Torque Sleeves around each motor to add more low-end power.
* Internal Cooling Fans for extended motor life.
* Spade Connectors for quick and easy motor installation.
* Pinion gears in the size you choose.
* Bendable motor wire tabs so as not to break as easy as stock ones.
* Installation and Break-in Instructions
Select Aluminum Pinions when using stock first gears. Will not work with Hardened Steel First Gears.
Select Hardened Steel Pinions when using stock first gears or Hardened Steel First Gears.
Pinion gears from factory stock motors are not re-usable and require a 1.5mm allen wrench to install. Blue threadlock recommended.
If you're not sure what size pinion gear you need just look on your existing motor.
If you are going to run 18 volts or just want your motors to have a long happy life, a set of heat sinks will help keep your motors cool and fast! Our Heat Sinks fit over the torque sleeve and wrap 3/4 of the motor with heat-dissipating aluminum fins.
550 Performance Motors in 12v Mustang