This kit converts your stock 6 volt single motor/gearbox 1969 Bronco into an 18 volt machine with 2 motor/gearboxes using our Performance 550 motors. This means more than triple the speed and traction! And we've still managed to increase the overall runtime too! This kit will bring the truck from 3mph to about 10 mph. It is the maximum safe speed for this vehicle. Because this setup pushed the motors to their maximum it is for On Road use ONLY.
Kit includes everything you need to make the conversion as pictured:
* Wired Motor/Gearbox Assembly with MLToys Performance 550 with steel pinion gear
* Second MLToys Performance 550 with steel pinion gear for your existing gearbox
* Driver Hub
* 18v 12a SLA battery
* 18v Charger using the same vehicle charge port
* Assorted mounting hardware
* Brownie not included. Brownies make everything better!
If you have made any other modifications to your vehicle please contact us first for compatibility.
Please watch the video to make sure you're up to the installation. Nothing too hard and printed instructions are also included.
This kit only ships via Priority Mail in the United States
International Customers shipping methods can vary.
Level III Bronco Kit in Action
Level I Bronco Installation Instructions
Level 2 & 3 Bronco Installation Instructions