You don't need to be an electrician to add lighting to a ride-on car anymore! Our universal lighting installs with some simple hole drilling and attaching wires as indicated in the simple instructions. No soldering or electrical calculations required. Wire as many LED lights as you want into this system as your heart desires. Our LED lights are BRIGHT and will not reduce your run time. See the examples shown on the MLToys website and then send us your pics once your kit is installed! With hundreds of these kits in use today don't let your kid be the only one left in the dark!
- 2 White 23mm LED's pre-wired for headlights or foglights*
- 2 Red 23mm LED's pre-wired for taillights*
(If you want colors other then red and white put a note in the order comments and we'll gladly switch them out with our other options).
- 1 On/Off switch for the dashboard or center console
- 2 Power Distribution Blocks that accommodate as many lights as you add with no soldering.
- 2 Splice connectors to tap into your vehicle's power without cutting the main wires!
- 6 feet of extra wire (in addition to 3 feet on each LED already).
- Complete easy wiring diagram and instructions.
- MLToys Customer Support if you need help.
* You can add on as many of our additional LED's, underglow LED's, and Knight Rider LED's as you'd like. They are sold separately on the Mltoys website. Light 'em up!
If you're running your vehicle at 18 or 24 volts be sure to add on our Voltage Reduction Module so you don't blow LED's. Instructions included in the lighting kit. Again, no soldering required. If you are using our Electronic Speed Control you don't need the Voltage Reduction Module, just use the 12v output.
- Drill with bits up to 3/8"
- Utility knife or Dremel Tool
- Wire cutters/strippers
- Electrical tape
- Common Sense
- Phillips Head Screw Driver
Ride-On Lighting Kit at dusk
How to Install MLToys Ride-On LED Lighting
MLToys Ride-on Light Kit Installation