This is the Stage III Motor kit for all Power Wheels Two Seater Jeep Wranglers with 7R style gearboxes. The Stage III kit is specifically designed for vehicles running at 18 or 24 volts where these motors are significantly faster then the original motors. This setup is for die-hard speed addicts only. Kit includes:
- 2 massive 775 size Modified motors with internal cooling fans
- Hardened Steel Pinion Gears attached to motors
- Torque sleeves on both motor for even more low end powers
- Quick change wire connectors with no soldering installation
- Aluminum Vented Motor Mounts to keep the motors from twisting on the gearcases.
- 4mm motor mounting screws
- 2 MLToys Phoenix Gearboxes including stronger nylon gears, improved lubricating, stronger housings, and low friction race grease.
- Fully assembled! Just swap out with your stock motor/gearboxes and follow the break-in instructions!
Motors are safe for up to 24 volts. Their potential is not seen unless you are running at least 18 volts. We strongly recommend using Metal First Gears when running 18 volts or more.
Just like when modifying a real car, modifying a Power Wheels voids all warranties. If you have made any non-MLToys modifications to your car you should reach out to our tech support first to check compatibility. MLToys bears no responsibility for damage to vehicle, persons, or property incurred by modifying a vehicle. Be Smart, Be Safe, and Have Fun!
Stage III Wrangler and 18 Volt Conversion Kit
Phoenix Performance Gearboxes
How and Why to Break-in Motors
How to Install MLToys Staged Kits