This is the Stage III Motor kit for all 12V Dune Racers, Baja Extremes Racers & Trailsters, & Stingers. The Stage III kit is a great way to add more A LOT off-road torque and speed. Recommended for hardcore off-road hill-climbing trail-riding fun and for 18-24 volt vehicles. Kit includes:
- 2 massive 775 size Modified motors with internal cooling fans
- Hardened Steel Pinion Gears attached to motors
- Torque sleeves on both motor for even more low end powers
- Quick change wire connectors with no soldering installation
- Aluminum Vented Motor Mounts to keep the motors from twisting on the gearcases.
- 4mm motor mounting screws
- 2 MLToys Phoenix Gearboxes including stronger nylon gears, improved lubricating, stronger housings, and low friction race grease.
- Fully assembled! Just swap out with your stock motor/gearboxes and follow the break-in instructions!
Motors are safe for up to 24 volts. Their potential is not seen unless you are running at least 18 volts. We strongly recommend using Metal First Gears when running 18 volts or more. Not for use with lithium batteries unless you use our Soft Start Low Voltage Lithium Module.
Just like when modifying a real car, modifying a Power Wheels voids all warranties. If you have made any non-MLToys modifications to your car you should reach out to our tech support first to check compatibility. MLToys bears no responsibility for damage to vehicle, persons, or property incurred by modifying a vehicle. Be Smart, Be Safe, and Have Fun!
Phoenix Performance Gearboxes
How and Why to Break-in Motors
How to Install Staged Motor Gearboxes