Trac-On is a temporary traction additive spray for ride-on car plastic tires. When applied properly, Trac-On will add traction for up to 8 hours of on-road use and even more when used off-road. Trac-On can be re-applied over and over to help extend the life of your original tires or to help give you an edge on the competition in that big race.
Trac-On Application Instructions:
1. Trac-On works best on USED tires so long as they do not have holes or cracks worn in them. If you have new tires you must run them for one battery charge on road first. This scuffs the surface for better adhesion. Normally only your drive wheels need traction additive.
2. Remove the tires from the vehicle and remove the wheels/hubcaps from the tire.
3. Clean and dry tires thoroughly before applying. For best results, use when can is 70F to 90F.
4. In a well-ventilated area, use drop-cloth or newspapers to protect surrounding areas from spray mist. Stack your tires as shown in the picture.
5. Shake can vigorously for at least one minute after rattle is heard to ensure uniformity and to prevent clogging.
6. Hold the can 12-18 inches from the tires and apply a LIGHT coat all the way around the tires. Allow one hour to dry.
7. Apply up to 3 more coats slightly heavier than the first coat, allowing at least 30 minutes between coats. Allow 24 hours to dry thoroughly for longest lasting time.
8. After each use or if clog develops, turn can upside down and press spray button for 2 seconds.
9. Discard empty can in trash pickup. Do not place in home garbage compactor.