SUPER SPEED KITS ARE AVAILABLE IN VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES!
This is the Stage IV SUPER SPEED Motor/Gearbox kit for Stinger, Dune Racer, and Baja Extreme. The gear ratio on the SUPER SPEED kit has been modified to a higher top end then the standard speed kits. The Stage IV SUPER SPEED kit is specifically designed for 18 or 24 volts of on-road or light off-road use. They should not be used in areas with steep hills or thick mud. The Massive 775 motors provide insane amounts of torque for off-road and handle 24 volt loads without a care. The weakest link in the gearbox, the First Gear, has been replaced with a hardened steel first gear which also has 2 ball bearings for maximum efficiency. The thicker-then-molasses stock grease has been replaced with our Teflon Race Grease designed to coat the gears and shafts to make them more slippery and create less heat buildup. The gearbox housings and remaining gears are the newest, most durable design that Mattel has designed. This setup is for die-hard speed addicts only. Installation is simply removing your old gearboxes and putting your Stage IV in its place. Kit includes:
- 2 massive 775 size Modified Motors with Internal Cooling Fans pre-installed in gearboxes.
- Torque sleeves on both motors.
- Internal Cooling Fans on motors.
- Quick Change Bullet Connectors for easy install and removal of gearboxes.
- Gear Ratio modified for maximum speed in on-road and light off-road conditions.
- 2 Hardened Steel Pinion Gears with Lifetime Warranty*.
- 2 Hardened Steel First Gears with Lifetime Warranty*.
- 4 Steel Ball Bearings.
- MLToys Teflon Race Grease for even more speed, motor durability, and more run time.
- Gearboxes and nylon gears are the newest 7R high strength design*.
- One cap nut for re-assembly (if required on your vehicle model).
Motors are safe for up to 24 volts. We strongly recommend using Steel First Gears when running 18 volts or more.
* For warranty details on gears and gearbox housings please see our Warranty page. Just like when modifying a real car, modifying a Power Wheels voids all warranties. MLToys bears no responsibility for damage to vehicle, persons, or property incurred by modifying a vehicle. Be Smart, Be Safe, and Have Fun!
How to Install MLToys Staged Kits