This is the Stage IV Motor/Gearbox kit for the new C7 Corvette, Porsche GT3, and 2-gearbox McQueen. The Stage IV kit is specifically designed for vehicles running at 18 or 24 volts The Massive 775 motors provide insane amounts of torque for off-road and handle 24 volt loads without a care. The weakest link in the gearbox, the First Gear, has been replaced with a hardened steel first gear which also has 2 ball bearings for maximum efficiency. The thicker-then-molasses stock grease has been replaced with our Teflon Race Grease designed to coat the gears and shafts to make them more slippery and create less heat buildup. The gearbox housings and remaining gears are the newest, most durable design that Mattel has designed. This setup is for die-hard speed addicts only. Installation is simply removing your old gearboxes and putting your Stage IV in its place. Kit includes:
- 2 massive 775 size Modified Motors with Internal Cooling Fans pre-installed in gearboxes.
- Torque sleeves on both motors.
- Spade Connectors for easy wire installation.
- 2 Hardened Steel Pinion Gears with Lifetime Warranty*.
- 2 Hardened Steel First Gears with Lifetime Warranty*.
- 4 Steel Ball Bearings.
- MLToys Teflon Race Grease for even more speed, motor durability, and more run time.
- Gearboxes and nylon gears are the newest 7R high strength design*.
- One cap nut for re-assembly (if required on your vehicle model).
Motors are safe for up to 24 volts. We strongly recommend using Steel First Gears when running 18 volts or more.
Just like when modifying a real car, modifying a Power Wheels voids all warranties. If you have made any non-MLToys modifications to your car you should reach out to our tech support first to check compatibility. MLToys bears no responsibility for damage to vehicle, persons, or property incurred by modifying a vehicle. Be Smart, Be Safe, and Have Fun!
See the power of our 775 motors on 24 volts!
How to Install Staged Motor Gearboxes
How and Why to Break-in Motors