This is the Stage III Motor kit for all Power Wheels Quads using 7R gearboxes. They will not fit in vehicles using 3A or 3B gearboxes.. The Stage III kit is specifically designed for vehicles running at 18 or 24 volts where these motors are significantly faster then the original motors. This setup is for die-hard speed addicts only. Kit includes:
- 2 massive 775 size Modified motors with internal cooling fans
- Hardened Steel Pinion Gears attached to motors
- Torque sleeves on both motor for even more low end powers
- Quick change wire connectors with no soldering installation
- Aluminum Vented Motor Mounts to keep the motors from twisting on the gearcases.
- 4mm motor mounting screws
Please pick a pinion gear size to match the size attached to your stock motor. (Stock pinions are not re-usable)
Motors are safe for up to 24 volts. Their potential is not seen unless you are running at least 18 volts. We strongly recommend using Metal First Gears when running 18 volts or more.
While you've got the gearboxes out we recommend switching to our Race Grease which reduces resistance in the gearboxes. This allows more top speed and cooler running motors.
Just like when modifying a real car, modifying a Power Wheels voids all warranties. If you have made any non-MLToys modifications to your car you should reach out to our tech support first to check compatibility. MLToys bears no responsibility for damage to vehicle, persons, or property incurred by modifying a vehicle. Be Smart, Be Safe, and Have Fun!
How and Why to Break-in Motors
How to Properly Apply Grease