This is the Stage III Motor/Gearbox kit for all Power Wheels Quads using #7 or 7R gearboxes. They will not fit in vehicles using 3A or 3B gearboxes.. The Stage III kit is specifically designed for vehicles running at 18 or 24 volts where these motors are significantly faster then the original motors. This setup is for die-hard speed addicts only. Kit includes:
- 2 massive 775 size Modified motors pre-installed in gearboxes with pinion gears.
* Torque sleeves on both motors.
* Spade connectors soldered to motors means no soldering required for you to install!
- Aluminum Vented Motor Mounts to keep the motors from twisting on the gearcases.
- Hardened Steel pinion gears.
- Final Gear Ratio modified for even more speed.
- Gearboxes are the newer 7R high strength design.
- Cap nut to reinstall wheels.
Motors are safe for up to 24 volts. We strongly recommend using Metal First Gears when running 18 volts or more.
IF YOU OWN MODEL DFT87 (has a "6" on the side of it), FYX51, or FYX52 YOU NEED TO USE THE F150 STAGED MOTOR/GEARBOXES.
Just like when modifying a real car, modifying a Power Wheels voids all warranties. If you have made any non-MLToys modifications to your car you should reach out to our tech support first to check compatibility. MLToys bears no responsibility for damage to vehicle, persons, or property incurred by modifying a vehicle. Be Smart, Be Safe, and Have Fun!
How to Install Staged Motor Gearboxes
How and Why to Break-in Motors