This is the Stage III Motor/Gearbox kit for all Powerwheels Hurricanes. The Stage III kit is a great way to add more A LOT off-road torque and speed. Recommended for hardcore off-road hill-climbing trail-riding fun and for 18-24 volt vehicles. Kit includes:
- 2 massive 775 size Modified motors pre-installed in gearboxes with pinion gears.
- Torque sleeves added to both motors, increasing off-road power.
- Spade connectors soldered to both motors which means no soldering required for you to install!
- Aluminum Vented Motor Mounts to keep the motors from twisting on the gearcases.
- Steel pinion gears.
- Modified Gear Ratio for even more speed.
- Gearboxes are the newer 7R high strength design.
Motors are safe for use at up to 24 volts. Requires at least 18 volts to unlock these motors' potential. We strongly recommend using Metal First Gears when running 18 volts or more.
Just like when modifying a real car, modifying a Power Wheels voids all warranties. If you have made any non-MLToys modifications to your car you should reach out to our tech support first to check compatibility. MLToys bears no responsibility for damage to vehicle, persons, or property incurred by modifying a vehicle. Be Smart, Be Safe, and Have Fun!
How to Install Staged Motor Gearboxes
How and Why to Break-in Motors