This is the Stage III Motor/Gearbox kit for all Powerwheels Cadillac Escalades. Also fits older Wranglers with 14" tires and Power Wheels brand Grave Diggers. Not for the 24v Monster Jam Grave Digger. The Stage III kit is specifically designed for vehicles running at 18 or 24 volts where these motors are significantly faster then the original motors. This setup is for die-hard speed addicts only. Kit includes:
- 2 massive 775 size Modified motors pre-installed in gearboxes with pinion gears.
* Torque sleeves on both motors.
* Spade connectors soldered to motors means no soldering required for you to install!
- Aluminum Vented Motor Mounts to keep the motors from twisting on the gearcases.
- 2 Hardened Steel Pinion Gears
- Modified Gear Ratio for even more speed.
- Gearboxes are the newer 7R high strength design.
Motors are safe for up to 24 volts. They're potential is not seen unless you are running at least 18 volts. We strongly recommend using Metal First Gears when running 18 volts or more.
Just like when modifying a real car, modifying a Power Wheels voids all warranties. MLToys bears no responsibility for damage to vehicle, persons, or property incurred by modifying a vehicle. Be Smart, Be Safe, and Have Fun!
How to Install Staged Motor Gearboxes
How and Why to Break-in Motors