This is the Stage III Motor kit for all Powerwheels F150's and Raptors with Two Seats. The Stage III kit is a great way to add more A LOT off-road torque and speed. Recommended for hardcore off-road hill-climbing trail-riding fun and for 18-24 volt vehicles. Kit includes:
- 2 massive 775 size Modified motors with internal cooling fans
- Hardened Steel Pinion Gears attached to motors
- Torque sleeves on both motor for even more low end powers
- Quick change wire connectors with no soldering installation
- Aluminum Vented Motor Mounts to keep the motors from twisting on the gearcases.
- 4mm motor mounting screws
Motors are safe for up to 24 volts. Their potential is not seen unless you are running at least 18 volts. We strongly recommend using Metal First Gears when running 18 volts or more.
While you've got the gearboxes out we recommend switching to our Race Grease which reduces resistance in the gearboxes. This allows more top speed and cooler running motors.
Just like when modifying a real car, modifying a Power Wheels voids all warranties. If you have made any non-MLToys modifications to your car you should reach out to our tech support first to check compatibility. MLToys bears no responsibility for damage to vehicle, persons, or property incurred by modifying a vehicle. Be Smart, Be Safe, and Have Fun!
How and Why to Break-in Motors
How to Properly Apply Grease