This is a matched pair of 550 High Performance motors for Roll Play Silverados along with 2 Hardened Steel First Gears and 4 sealed Ball Bearings.
Just unbolt your old motor and bolt in the new one. Pull out the plastic first gear and slid the new gear & bearings in. These motors will
add significant speed over stock motors plus will work at up to 18 volts
of power. With each pair you get:
* Torque Sleeves around each motor to add more low-end power.
* Built-in Cooling Fans.
* Quick change wire connectors
* Hardened steel pinion gears installed on the motors with threadlock.
* Hardened steel first gears with 2 ball bearings for each gear.
* Bendable motor wire tabs so as not to break as easy as stock ones.
you are going to run 18 volts or just want your motors to have a long
happy life, a set of heat sinks will help keep your motors cool and
fast! Our Heat Sinks fit over the torque sleeve and wrap 3/4 of the
motor in heat dissipating aluminum fins.
Just like when modifying a real car, modifying a Power Wheels voids all warranties. If you have made any non-MLToys modifications to your car you should reach out to our tech support first to check compatibility. MLToys bears no responsibility for damage to vehicle, persons, or property incurred by modifying a vehicle. Be Smart, Be Safe, and Have Fun!
How to Install Roll Play Motors and Gears
How and Why to Break-in Motors