This is a matched pair of 550 High Performance motors for Roll Play Silverados along with 2 Hardened Steel First Gears and 4 sealed Ball Bearings.
Just unbolt your old motor and bolt in the new one. Pull out the plastic first gear and slid the new gear & bearings in. These motors will
add significant speed over stock motors. With each pair you get:
* Torque Sleeves around each motor to add more low-end power.
* Built-in Cooling Fans.
* Quick change wire connectors
* Hardened steel pinion gears installed on the motors with threadlock.
* Hardened steel first gears with 2 ball bearings for each gear.
* Bendable motor wire tabs so as not to break as easy as stock ones.
Motors are warrantied for up to 12 volts of SLA batteries and are often used with 18 volts of SLA batteries (not warrantied). It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to add the 550 Cooling Fan Kit if you do run 18 volts. Still helpful for 12 volt vehicles too. We strongly recommend using our Metal First Gears when running 18 volts or more.
Just like when modifying a real car, modifying a Power Wheels voids all warranties. If you have made any non-MLToys modifications to your car you should reach out to our tech support first to check compatibility. MLToys bears no responsibility for damage to vehicle, persons, or property incurred by modifying a vehicle. Be Smart, Be Safe, and Have Fun!
How to Install Roll Play Motors and Gears
How and Why to Break-in Motors