This is the Stage II Performance Motor/Gear kit for all Power Wheels C7 Corvettes that started as12v, and Porsche GT3's and McQueens that have 21 tooth pinions stock. It has the fastest motors for up to 18v of SLA batteries combined with the most durable gears. At 18 volts this kit has a higher top speed then the Stage III or IV kits but not as much off-road power or long term durability. Easy to install... we've never had a customer that couldn't complete it! Kit includes:
- 2 Modified motors. The fastest 550's made for ride-ons anywhere.
- Motors have Internal Cooling Fans
- Torque sleeves on both motors for more low end power.
- Modified final gear ratio for more top speed.
- Quick change motor connectors. Makes motors/gearboxes easy to take in and out of vehicle.
- Bendable motor wire tabs so as not to break as easy as stock ones.
- Hardened Steel First Gears running on 2 ball bearings each.
- Hardened Steel Pinion Gears.
- Race Grease for even more top speed.
- Written and Video Installation and Break-in Instructions.
- Cap nut to re-assemble vehicle.
Motors are safe for up to 18 volts SLA Batteries.
Required for assembly: Phillips and Standard Screwdriver, wire cutters/strippers, 120-150 grit sand paper, power drill, cookies.
Just like when modifying a real car, modifying a Power Wheels voids all warranties. If you have made any non-MLToys modifications to your car you should reach out to our tech support first to check compatibility. MLToys bears no responsibility for damage to vehicle, persons, or property incurred by modifying a vehicle. Be Smart, Be Safe, and Have Fun!
How to Install Staged Motor Gearboxes
How and Why to Break-in Motors