This is the Stage I Performance Motor/Gearbox kit for all Powerwheels Two Seater 12v Jeep Wranglers. The Stage I kit is a great way to add more speed without breaking the bank. Kit includes:
- 2 Modified 550 motors pre-installed in gearboxes with pinion gears.
* Torque sleeves on both motors.
* Quick-change wire connectors that require no soldering to install and allow fast install/removal of gearcases!
- Gearboxes are the newest 7R high strength design.
- Modified Gear Ratio for even more speed.
- Bendable motor wire tabs so as not to break as easy as stock ones.
- Cap nut to re-assemble vehicle.
Motors are safe for up to 18 volts but it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to add the Heat Sinks option if you do run 18 volts. Still helpful for 12 volt vehicles too. We strongly recommend using Metal First Gears when running 18 volts or more.
Just like when modifying a real car, modifying a Power Wheels voids all warranties. If you have made any non-MLToys modifications to your car you should reach out to our tech support first to check compatibility. MLToys bears no responsibility for damage to vehicle, persons, or property incurred by modifying a vehicle. Be Smart, Be Safe, and Have Fun!
How to Install Staged Motor Gearboxes
How and Why to Break-in Motors