This is the Stage I Motor/Gearbox kit for all Powerwheels Jeep Hurricanes. The Stage I kit is a great way to add more torque and speed to an F150 without breaking the bank. It is also the most power you can add without increasing the voltage. Kit includes:
- 2 Modified motors with more speed and torque pre-installed in gearboxes.
- Torque sleeves added to both motors, increasing off-road power.
- Quick-change wire connectors that require no soldering to install and allow fast install/removal of gearcases!
- Steel pinion gears.
- Modified Final Gear Ratio for even more speed
- Bendable motor wire tabs so as not to break as easy as stock ones.
- Gearboxes are the newest 7R high strength design.
Motors are safe for up to 18 volts but it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to add the Heat Sinks option if you do run 18 volts. Still helpful for 12 volt vehicles too. We strongly recommend using Metal First Gears when running 18 volts or more.
Just like when modifying a real car, modifying a Power Wheels voids all warranties. If you have made any non-MLToys modifications to your car you should reach out to our tech support first to check compatibility. MLToys bears no responsibility for damage to vehicle, persons, or property incurred by modifying a vehicle. Be Smart, Be Safe, and Have Fun!
Stage I Hurricane kit on 12 volts
Stage II Dune Racer at 18 volts
How to Install Staged Motor Gearboxes
How and Why to Break-in Motors