This is the Stage I Motors kit for all Powerwheels Ford F150's and Raptors that are two-seaters. The Stage I kit is a great way to add more torque and speed to an F150 without breaking the bank. It is also the most power you can add without increasing the voltage. Kit includes:
- 2 Modified Performance 550 motors - The fastest 550 motors designed for ride-ons today. Easily bolt right into your gearboxes with 2 screws.
- Lightweight metal pinion gears
- Torque sleeves on both motors for more low-end power.
- Quick-change wire connectors that require no soldering to install and allow fast install/removal of gearcases!
- Bendable motor wire tabs so as not to break as easy as stock ones.
- Modified gear ratio for even more speed!
Motors are safe for up to 18 volts of SLA batteries but it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to add the Heat Sinks option if you do run 18 volts. Still helpful for 12 volt vehicles too.. We strongly recommend using our Metal First Gears when running 18 volts or more.
Just like when modifying a real car, modifying a Power Wheels voids all warranties. If you have made any non-MLToys modifications to your car you should reach out to our tech support first to check compatibility. MLToys bears no responsibility for damage to vehicle, persons, or property incurred by modifying a vehicle. Be Smart, Be Safe, and Have Fun!
How and Why to Break-in Motors