This is the Stage I Performance Motors kit for all Powerwheels Escalades. Will also work on older Power Wheels brand Grave Diggers. Not for the 24v Monster Jam Grave Digger. The Stage I kit is a great way to add more speed without breaking the bank. Kit includes:
- 2 Modified Performance 550 motors - The fastest 550 motors designed for ride-ons today. Easily bolt right into your gearboxes with 2 screws.
- Lightweight metal pinion gears
- Gear ratio modified for even more speed
- Torque sleeves on both motors.
- Quick-change wire connectors that require no soldering to install and allow fast install/removal of gearcases!
- Bendable motor wire tabs so as not to break as easy as stock ones.
- Cap nut to re-assemble vehicle.
Motors are safe for up to 18 volts of SLA batteries but it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to add the Heat Sinks option if you do run 18 volts. Still helpful for 12 volt vehicles too. We strongly recommend using our Metal First Gears when running 18 volts or more.
While you've got the gearboxes out we recommend switching to our Race Grease which reduces resistance in the gearboxes. This allows more top speed and cooler running motors.
Just like when modifying a real car, modifying a Power Wheels voids all warranties. If you have made any non-MLToys modifications to your car you should reach out to our tech support first to check compatibility. MLToys bears no responsibility for damage to vehicle, persons, or property incurred by modifying a vehicle. Be Smart, Be Safe, and Have Fun!
Stage I Arctic Cat at 18 Volts
How and Why to Break-in Motors
How to Properly Apply Grease