This is the Stage I Performance Motors and gears for all Power Wheels Two Seater 12v Jeep Wranglers. The Stage I kit is a great way to add more speed to a Wrangler without breaking the bank. Kit includes:
- 2 Modified Performance 550 motors - The fastest 550 motors designed for ride-ons today
- 2 Lightweight metal pinion gears
- Torque sleeves on both motors for more low end power.
- Quick-change wire connectors that require no soldering to install and allow fast install/removal of gearcases!
- Bendable motor wire tabs so as not to break as easy as stock ones.
- 2 MLToys Phoenix Gearboxes, the first gearboxes ever designed from the ground up for higher speed ride-on use!
- Fully assembled. Just swap out with your stock motor/gearboxes and follow the break-in instructions!
Motors are warrantied for up to 12 volts of SLA batteries and are often used with 18 volts of SLA batteries (not warrantied). It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to add the 550 Cooling Fan Kit if you do run 18 volts. Still helpful for 12 volt vehicles too. We strongly recommend using our Metal First Gears when running 18 volts or more.
Just like when modifying a real car, modifying a Power Wheels voids all warranties. If you have made any non-MLToys modifications to your car you should reach out to our tech support first to check compatibility. MLToys bears no responsibility for damage to vehicle, persons, or property incurred by modifying a vehicle. Be Smart, Be Safe, and Have Fun!
Stage I Arctic Cat at 18 Volts
Phoenix Performance Gearboxes
How and Why to Break-in Motors