Volt / Fuel Gauge In-Dash
Add a volt meter / fuel gauge to your ride on with style!
Works with 6, 12, 18, or 24 volt vehicles.
Installs in minutes. Simply cut a hole in the dash where you want to place the gauge using the provided template. Connect the 2 wires to the battery leads that run behind your dashboard. That's it! How cool is that?
Gauge is 1 1/8" high x 1 7/8" long. Includes 7 1/2" wire leads.
Dual Motor Temperature Gauge In-Dash
Know when to say when with this temperature gauge designed to read both of your motors' temperatures at the same time/
Works with 12, 18, or 24 volt vehicles. 24 volt vehicles will require our Voltage Reduction Module (If you already have a VRM for our light kit you can tap into that).
Installs in minutes. Simply cut a hole in the dash where you want to place the gauge using the provided template. Connect the 2 wires to the battery leads that run behind your dashboard. Then tape or rubberband the temperature sensors to the motors. That's it! How cool is that?
Gauges read in Celcius. Max temperature for our 550's and 775's is 76 degrees. If using a different brand check with your manufacturer.
Gauge is 1 1/8" high x 1 7/8" long.
Ride-On LED Lighting Kit for 12v, 18v, or 24v models
You don't need to be an electrician to add lighting to a ride-on car anymore! Our universal lighting installs with some simple hole drilling and attaching wires as indicated in the simple instructions. No soldering or electrical calculations required. Wire as many LED lights as you want into this system as your heart desires. Our LED lights are BRIGHT and will not reduce your run time. See the examples shown on the MLToys website and then send us your pics once your kit is installed! With hundreds of these kits in use today don't let your kid be the only one left in the dark!
- 2 White 23mm LED's pre-wired for headlights or foglights*
- 2 Red 23mm LED's pre-wired for taillights*
(If you want colors other then red and white put a note in the order comments and we'll gladly switch them out with our other options).
- 1 On/Off switch for the dashboard or center console
- 2 Power Distribution Blocks that accommodate as many lights as you add with no soldering.
- 2 Splice connectors to tap into your vehicle's power without cutting the main wires!
- 6 feet of extra wire (in addition to 3 feet on each LED already).
- Complete easy wiring diagram and instructions.
- MLToys Customer Support if you need help.
* You can add on as many of our additional LED's, underglow LED's, and Knight Rider LED's as you'd like. They are sold separately on the Mltoys website. Light 'em up!
If you're running your vehicle at 18 or 24 volts be sure to add on our Voltage Reduction Module so you don't blow LED's. Instructions included in the lighting kit. Again, no soldering required. If you are using our Electronic Speed Control you don't need the Voltage Reduction Module, just use the 12v output.
- Drill with bits up to 3/8"
- Utility knife or Dremel Tool
- Wire cutters/strippers
- Electrical tape
- Common Sense
- Phillips Head Screw Driver
Rollplay 24v Monster Truck Performance Motors
This is a matched pair of 775 High Performance motors for for the Rollplay 24v Monster Truck only.. With each pair you get:
* Torque Sleeves around each motor to add more low-end power.
* 19T Hardened Steel pinion gears installed on the motors with threadlock.
* Quick change wire connectors.
* Aluminum Motor Mounts and screws.
Just like when modifying a real car, modifying a Power Wheels voids all warranties. If you have made any non-MLToys modifications to your car you should reach out to our tech support first to check compatibility. MLToys bears no responsibility for damage to vehicle, persons, or property incurred by modifying a vehicle. Be Smart, Be Safe, and Have Fun!