This kit will work on any Power Wheels 7R Gearbox housing originally designed for 15-17 tooth motors. This includes: Arctic Cat, Dune Racer, Dune Racer Extreme, Baja Extreme, Baja Trailster, 2-seat F150, Jeep Hurricane, and Cadillac Escalade. The Stage IV kit is specifically designed for vehicles running at 18 or 24 volts. The Massive 775 motors provide insane amounts of torque for off-road and handle 24 volt loads without a care. The weakest link in the gearbox, the First Gear, has been replaced with a hardened steel first gear which also has 2 ball bearings for maximum efficiency. The thicker-then-molasses stock grease gets replaced with our Silicon Race Grease designed to coat the gears and shafts to make them more slippery and create less heat buildup. Kit includes:
- 2 massive 775 size Modified Motors with Internal Cooling Fans
- Torque sleeves on both motors.
- Spade Connectors for easy wire installation.
- 2 Hardened Steel Pinion Gears with Lifetime Warranty*.
- 2 Hardened Steel First Gears with Lifetime Warranty*.
- 4 Steel Ball Bearings.
- MLToys Teflon Race Grease for even more speed, motor durability, and more run time.
- Gearboxes and nylon gears are the newest 7R high strength design*.
Motors are safe for up to 24 volts of SLA batteries. Not for use with lithium batteries.
Just like when modifying a real car, modifying a Power Wheels voids all warranties. If you have made any non-MLToys modifications to your car you should reach out to our tech support first to check compatibility. MLToys bears no responsibility for damage to vehicle, persons, or property incurred by modifying a vehicle. Be Smart, Be Safe, and Have Fun!
How to Install Hardened Steel First Gears